by Alternative Models & Photographers Promotional Page on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 7:14pm
Model Name: Briar-Rose
Age: 25
Where You Reside: Niagara Ontario Canada
![]() |
| Photo by Brynn Amber edits by me. |
![]() |
| Photo by Clee Images of 12twenty1 |
MODEL Q's
How Long have you been doing this? only a few months. but had my first shoots taken a few years ago.. I've just recently decided to give it a real try.
What got you into the game? a few photographer friends of mine asked if they could take my photograph, I really enjoyed it, and loved how the images turned out! and decided well after that maybe I should give it a go!
What are your favorite styles to model? I love the Victorian Era, Pin-Up, Rockabilly, 30-40's era.
What is your favorite feature about yourself? My Eyes.... it used to be my stomach when I was younger - and it was flat..but I had my precious son, resulting in "mommy body" but I love my son to pieces and he is more than worth the stretch marks ^_^
What are your goals as a model? To be unique, Memorable, & inspirational. To have the chance to work with creative, artistic, talented people in the attempt to capture art,
Is there any publications you've accomplished while modelling? if so, links? Not really as of yet, I have had the chance to work with some fabulously creative people, and appreciate each and every one of them, and have some upcoming exciting opportunities.. a few of which have been submissions to a guitar magazine, and working with 12twenty one who is launching a clothing and art line. I have been the feature model a few times, that's always exciting! Currently TAMD's Feature for September <3
![]() |
| Photo By Brynn Amber edits by me |
Do you have any tips, tricks, advice or wisdom you would be willing to share?
Since I'm so new, I don't really have any tips or tricks so I guess I will share some inspiration.
- anyone who tries to bring you down about yourself, is only jealous because they feel you are above them!
- be concerned with your character, not your reputation. It doesn't really matter what people THINK you are, it matters WHO you are!
- one of my tattoos says: when the voice and vision on the inside have become more profound and clear then the opinions on the outside then you have mastered your life. ~John Demartini.
- be yourself, be happy, don't let any negative emotions be wasted on what won't really matter in a year.
![]() |
JUST ABOUT YOU:
What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Reading, Writing, (lyrics, quotes, poems) Photography, Enhancing or editing images, Drawing, Spending quality time with my son & lovely man, bon fires, jams, creating things, candles, jewelry, bath salts.. collecting unique antiques.
What is a day in the life of Briar-Rose Like? Coffee, Cigarettes, take my son to school, more coffee with my lovely, sometimes photo taking, Photo Editing, running the AMPPP page as well as a ton of others, cleaning, decorating or rearranging things, picking up my son from school, watching cartoons with my son, making crafts or drawing with my son, or playing video games together, eating dinner together, more photo editing.. more coffee... ^_^
What type of music do you listen to? I listen to all sorts of different music, all kind of depends on my mood...
What are 5 things you couldnt live without?
1-My Son, 2-My Man, 3-Coffee. 4-My Computer 5-My Camera
(Although I'm sure I could live without the last 3, I do really enjoy them)
Do you have any unusual talents? unusual? not really, I enjoy singing tho... ^_^
Is there anything about yourself you would like to share with us?
Is there anything about yourself you would like to share with us?
- I Am a mother of a wonderful 6 year old son, my life! my inspiration, my reason, my everything!
- I have met the man of my dreams, and am so thankful everyday for our love, & for his inspiration, & Insight.
- I have 3 brothers who are all very talented in creative fields, and one very inspirational gorgeous sister, who lives much too far away from me.
- I think ego is ugly, your work will speak for itself, there is no need to tell everyone how great you think you are.
- I am a photographer / Image Enhancer - still learning, trying my best!
- I enjoy working with Hair & MU
- I have a lot of tattoos.
- I have a strange fascination with old ornate items, our entire house is decorated accordingly.
- I collect antiques.
![]() |
| Photo By Clee Images of 12twenty1 |
![]() |
| Photo by Brynn Amber, edited by me. |
LINKS:
MMayhem #2252336







Fantastic work pretty eyes!!! I'm honored to have been involved in your blog as I'm sure everyone else is as well! Keep promoting these lovely lovely human beings!!!! ^_^
ReplyDelete