Thursday, 8 September 2011

MODEL INTERVIEW WITH LOR MADNESS


Model Name: Lor Madness 
Age: 23 
Where You Reside: Wallaceburg Ontario 

Lor Madness Wallaceburg Ontario (London Ontario) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Enchantress/166717306685 Photo Credits: Madness Inspiring Images (as stock image) Edit: http://diantha75.deviantart.com/

MODEL Q's
How Long have you been doing this? I've been 'playing model' for 3 years. 

What got you into the game? I started with photography 4 years ago and would do self portraits. One day I decided maybe I'd let someone else take my photo and it all rolled down the hill from there. It's fun to be on both sides of the camera. 

What are your favorite styles to model? Definetly gothic, grunge, metal, alternative. It's good to be diverse though so it's fun to try new things. But I love the darker side of everything, it makes me happy, where it may make other people depressed. 

What is your favorite feature about yourself? I suppose my lankyness. I can get myself into interesting positions. 

What are your goals as a model? Just to create art! I would never expect to get paid. I am very greatful for those who have shot me TF. It also makes me feel good about myself when I get nice images back, which is the case for everyone I think. 

Is there any work that you are exceptionally proud of? I did a shoot of To Write Love On Her Arms in Feb 2010. I had so many different people write love on my arms and hands for this shoot. I think it's the most meaningful shoot I've done and therefore I am really proud of that shoot.  

Lor Madness Wallaceburg Ontario (London Ontario) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Enchantress/166717306685 Photo Credits: Sylvia Jae Photography

Do you have any tips, tricks, advice or wisdom you would be willing to share? Don't be selfish and expect everything for free. I have paid for shoots in the past and will again. I am so thankful to every photographer who has worked with me TF. I feel both parties should work equally in finding props for shoots, but to models, please remember how much work the photographer does after editing. Also, that size doesn't matter. I do happen to be a size 0, but only because of genetics. Some people want to be a 0, while some people who are 0 want to have curves! The grass is always greener on the other side. In the end we all have to be happy with who we are and remember that even though society says we have to be perfect, we are already perfect in being who we are.  

JUST ABOUT YOU: 

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Photography, spending time with my many animals including riding my horses, dressing up and taking stock photos for manipulations, singing in the car by myself, shopping online, sitting outside in nature. 
What is a day in the life of  Lor Madness Like? Busy lol! On a general day I wake up, have a coffee, check emails (trying to wake up), feed my 12 cats, throw my horses outside & feed, do a few edits, clean up around the house, feed horses again, clean their stalls, do more editing, more house work, put the horses in and feed, at night I usually chill with my bf Chris on the couch and watch a movie or play a game together. Oh yeah, I eat when I find the time to! 

What type of music do you listen to? I love melodic death metal. I'd say In Flames is the best band to ever have been created. I also love old Nightwish, Tarja Turunen's solo project, Tool, Soilwork etc. 

Lor Madness Wallaceburg Ontario (London Ontario) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Enchantress/166717306685 Photo Credits: Backyard Boudoir By Glenda

What are the 5 things you can’t live without?
1; My family,
2; My animals,
3; My external hard drive,
4; My camera,
5; My wardrobe! 

Do you have any unusual talents? Oh yess.. I can cross my eyes 5 different ways 


Is there anything about yourself you would like to share with us? I
dislike being tan! I am in love with contrast - black and white  

Lor Madness Wallaceburg Ontario (London Ontario) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Enchantress/166717306685 Photo Credits: Stacey Black Photography

LINKS: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Enchantress/166717306685

No comments:

Post a Comment