Model Name: Mary_C
Age: 25
Where You Reside: South Italy
MODEL Q's
How Long have you been doing this?
Not much more than one year; I started with dark photos, I shared some of them on the web, then I’ve found many artists who painted me.
What got you into the game?
I’m mainly an Italian Gothic writer but I have decided to explore each form of art that can help me recreate a Gothic literary atmosphere in my everyday life.
What are your favorite styles to model?
I often choose dark, gothic and retrò-alternative styles for my photos because I love recreating the atmosphere of gothic literature, but it depends on the mood and on what I want to realize with each particular image.
What is your favorite feature about yourself?
Well, probably my dark eyes.
What is your best quality when it comes to your modelling style? I think the best thing about me is that I always try to be open to different ideas and concepts. I think I’m quite versatile and it is very easy to work with me.
(but I think all alternative models try to do the same!)
What are your goals as a model?
Without any doubt the chance to know lots of artists and trying different styles, but I also want to prove myself and see how much my work can be good, until it becomes real art!
I love the way the photographer can capture an image of beauty and expression, stopping the time. I also love playing different roles.
Is there any publications you've accomplished while modelling? if so, can you share the links?
- -Cover girl for Italian Mademoiselle Magazine: http://mademoisellemagazine.jimdo.com/gli-articoli/novembre-2010/copertina/
- Featured on Yallees WebSite: http://yallees.com/2010/12/14/mariarita-cupersito-white-flowers/
- -Featured on Cronaca Vera ( Italian Magazine) – http://www.myspace.com/mariarita.cupersito/photos/23262322#mssrc=SitesPhotos_AP_ViewPhoto
- Featured SNM Goth CoverGirl - http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/141/3edd48e27eb04d65ad6119dae14ba280/m.jpg
- -Featured on Hypnotic Beauties – http://hypnoticbeauties.tumblr.com/post/8547338722/
- -Featured on Fixe Magazine: http://www.fixemagazine.com/post.php?postid=1053
- -Featured on Goth Girl of the Week's WebSite : http://gothgirlweek.blogspot.com/2011/06/feature-maryc.html
- PhotoBook Il Mondo è Mio - EstroVerso Edizioni 2011:
http://www.deastore.com/editore/Estro-Verso.html
- PhotoBook CarpeDiem - EstroVerso Edizioni 2009:
http://www.deastore.com/editore/Estro-Verso.html
- Gothic Babe of the week for IndustrialGothic.com - http://www.industrialgothic.com/mary_c/
- -Selected Photo for Autori Per il Giappone– Italia http://www.autoriperilgiappone.eu/?page_id=2370
… and More!
Is there any work that you are exceptionally proud of?
I’m proud of all my work, but recentely I’ve been happy to be feat. in a Music video by UnderGround360, from Canada. You can see it at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rTmzaqfIg
Do you have any tips, tricks, advice or wisdom you would be willing to share?
Nothing other than always be youself!
JUST ABOUT YOU:
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I’ve got a lot of interests: travelling, reading (you can find my virtual library on anobii at this link: http://www.anobii.com/010d3635ce17bad182/books ) , computer science, astrophysics, English History and literature, music, comics, movies. And of couse I love spending time with my friends!
What type of music do you listen to?
I love every kind of music but I prefer Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Queen, Garbage, Air, Linkin Park, The Rasmus, Evanescence, Placebo, Nirvana, InSex, Subsonica and many more!
Do you have any unusual talents?
I love the gothic literature and I started to write goth novels when I was 16, as a conseguence of my eternal love for reading. A few years ago I sent my dark stories to various italian editors ( DelosBooks, GDS Editions, Montag Editions, Caravaggio Editions...) with good results, so I decided to continue. Actually I’m working on a dark urban story and a few short stories, so... Stay tuned!
Here there are all my books and novels (Italian language) published by various editors: http://www.myspace.com/mariarita.cupersito
LINKS:
My new Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Goth-Writer-AlternativeArt-Model/232972706749061
Personal Site: http://mariarita86.carbonmade.com
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/mariarita.cupersito
ModelMayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/1538035
THANK YOU MARY_C
(Sept 7 - 2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment