MODEL NAME "lady lush lisa"
I chose lady lush lisa as it was given me many years ago and it stuck.
AGE 37
RESIDES Wigan Greater Manchester
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN DOING IT.
one and a half years.
WHAT GOT ME INTO IT.
Up until four years ago i was miss jo average, a long distance runner and swimmer, and blonde lol x
But all that changed one sunday morning whilst walking my dogs
i was run over by a woman changing lanes, after 21 ops, my life full time in a wheelchair
and my partner no longer being there.
I decided on amputation below the knee, two and a half years ago.
I felt not a woman anymore fat and frumpy, so started my tattoo obsession as i wanted something beautiful on me.
little by little i learned to walk and realised i had to say goodbye to the woman i was and except this was me,
so i dyed my hair and changed the way i dressed, little by little and realised i felt better, being different and unique.
but still i couldn't feel sexy or beautiful.
lady lush lisa wigan greater manchester
one day i was on Facebook commenting on a friends status, were i came across David Draken Watkins,
who saw my picture and i his amazing work,
so he offered me a shoot, and that experience was amazing, he was so kind and made such beautiful pictures of me.
There was such a positive responce to my pictures by friends, and that in turn helped me grow in confidence.
we arranged more shoots together, and added my pics to his website and helped me develop a portfolio.
He is now one of my closest friends and i'm so thankful to the change he made just by making me a model.
my eyes.
MY SPARE TIME.
Im a mother to four daughters,
and I started learning to pole dance not easy on one leg, but now im britains only competing below knee amputee poledancer.
I'm training in burlesque too, as it helps with confidence and strength, i also make bispoke cakes " lush lisas cakes"
and council fellow amputees all over the country.
MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
I have appeared in pole2pole magazine.were i now have a sponsor from the u.s.a "mighty grip" as a result of the article.
Due to my ink {i've just finished a sleeve of medieval}, this has just appeared in " Anne Stokes tattoo book "stoked".
I'M PROUD OF
That i'm developing my portfolio, i've had confidence to now promote my pictures and take on new avenues of work.
That im helping others realise that you dont have to be perfect to be a model.
I inspire others to try new things.
WHATS NEXT
i'm booked in next week to work with perfect storm model agency, then two day shoots with David Draken and one
with Jamie Luckhurst photography.
With fabulous makeup by MUA Gemma Morpurgo.
Cemetery centrefolds have an interest in some pictures too, so exciting times ahead, as many other things in the pipeline.
I'm loving every minute of my work, the fabulous images togs create, and the wonderful people i meet along the way.
MY GOALS ARE
I work to promote "disability isn't inability", every person is beautiful in there own way, regardless of body shape.
celebrate your differences your unique, smile and be proud to be you xx
FIVE THINGS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT.
1. my family and friends
2. my prosthetic leg
3. my blackberry
4. my ipod
5. my laptop
MY MUSIC
I listen to all types of music from keith urban to korn
from trance to rock and roll, i go with how i feel.
UNUSUAL TALENT.
I can put my leg anywhere lol!
THINGS TO SHARE
There are no tips or advice
just be good to each other, smile,
enjoy each day, and apriciate what you have.
Be yourself, beautiful and unique
xxx
lady lush lisa wigan greater manchester Copyright: Mark Edmondson 2011 All Right reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment