Model Name: Tilly Greensmith
Age: 17
Where You Reside: Leek, Staffordshire, U.K
MODEL Q's
How Long have you been doing this?
For about 4 years.
What got you into the game?
I was a regular at a local alternative shop and they suggested that I should become the logo and model for their shop. I went for the shoot and I loved every second of it. I then went on with the same photographer for a while and started to build a portfolio. I then started to branch out to other photographers, and I must say, starting to model has been one of the best things I have ever done in my life
What are your favorite styles to model?
I mainly do gothic shoots and a few punky ones but I really do have a HUGE soft spot for gothic art, which I try to re-create when working.
What is your favorite feature about yourself?
Hmm. Difficult one, I do like my eyes, and my chest... Sounds too vein really hehe.
(-Not At All! ~ AMPPP)
What are your goals as a model?
I would love to someday be on the front cover of a widely known magizine. Or have to be paid millions for just one shoot.
That would be the day!
Is there any work you are exceptionally proud of?
I am very proud of the photos that were produced in January 2011. With my (was then) new hair colour and piercing.
A new fresh face! Yay!
Do you have any tips, tricks, advice or wisdom you would be willing to share?
Never let yourself or anyone else trick yourself into thinking you are ugly, or too fat, or too thin, or indeed too young.
There is a space out there for all models. You just have to be yourself and don't let anyone bring you down!
(-Excellent advice Tilly! -AMPPP)
JUST ABOUT YOU:
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I enjoy painting and taking the camera out and taking a few still life photos. I also write gothic books!
(:-Very Cool! :)
What is a day in the life of Tilly Like?
Hectic to say the least hehe
What type of music do you listen to?
Heavy metal, Violindustrial... But I have to admit I do love a bit of eminem
What are the 5 things you can’t live without?
- My Fiance
- My laptop
- My Corsets
- My Make up
- My Dignity
Do you have any unusual talents?
I can touch my head with my toes... But that's just average in todays world :P
Is there anything about yourself you would like to share with us?
Nothing but;
Be yourself, don't let another soul bring you down!
You're beautiful! Even with your messy hair. :P
(very nice! Thank You Tilly! we enjoyed hearing from you!)
LINKS:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.wix.com/wildesopheliac333/tillygreensmithalternativemode
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TillyGreensmithalternativeModel
BOOK WEBSITE: http://bookswrittenbytillygreensmith.yolasite.com/
PHOTOS BY: Michael Szabo Photography



No comments:
Post a Comment