Photog Interview with ~ Dave wyn, Lewis
Photography Name: Dave Wyn, Lewis
Where You Reside: Swansea, south Wales
(c) Dave wyn, Lewis http://dave_wyn.dropr.com/
When did you decide to become a photographer?
I decided to be a photographer during me 2nd year of collage. I was asked to be a model for a shoot and got the bug I wanted to be a photographer and be creative.
(c) Dave wyn, Lewis http://dave_wyn.dropr.com/
What equipment do you use?
I use a multitude of equipment if its got a camera I use it, ive used the camera built in on my ipad and ipod. I uses a large collection of film format cameras, my Diana toy camera, and my canon AE-1. Mainly I use my digital Fujifilm S5 pro.
(c) Dave wyn, Lewis http://dave_wyn.dropr.com/
How do you plan your photo shoots?
I don’t plan. I like to be creative on the spot I don’t like disappointment when a plan fails. I do know what is happening prier the shoot itself like the location, but ill go there and let my creativity flow. The way a work is comfortable I feel free to explore what I sense and not live by a plan.
Do you have any word of wisdom?
I don’t but a quote always follows me and inspires me "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
— Albert Einstein
LINKS: http://dave_wyn.dropr.com/
(c) Dave wyn, Lewis http://dave_wyn.dropr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment