Monday, 23 January 2012

Model Interview with Krystal Umi

Model Name: Krystal Umi
Age: 22
Where You Reside: Dorado, Puerto Rico

 
MODEL Q's
How Long have you been doing this?
My experience in modeling starts in December 2010, posing for a friend's camara, looking forward to being part of an alternative artistic project, but few months later I stopped modeling to fully dedicate to my studies. Then on july 2011 I became part of an Alternative talent Agency named Cyanide Nation Alternative Talent Agency where I successfully restarted my modeling career. Later that same year I completed my BA in Coastal Marine Biology and fully committed to alternative modeling.

What are your favorite styles to model?
Pin up is the most I like,  I also enjoy doing, gothic, Lolita and grunge.
What is your favorite feature about yourself?

My face and hair, I specially love my wavy, thick and colorful hair.


What are your goals as a model?

My goals are to be a successful alternative model in Puerto rico, to give all the young girls ad boys a role model to look up to. I want to change beauty standards in my little Island and to show how beautiful everyone can be with a little of self respect, love and attitude.

Do you have any tips, tricks, advice or wisdom you would be willing to share?
 Always love what you do, and give your best even if you don’t like what you are doing. You never know when you’ll need to look back, but when you do you’ll have nothing to regret about, because you gave the best of you and that’s something to be proud of.


JUST ABOUT YOU: 
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
My favorite hobbies are painting, drawing and writing. I also enjoy doing hair and make up, one of my goals is to become an Professional make up artist.

What is a day in the life of Krystal Umi Like? 
I’m a simple and easy going person,  I wake up early to give some food and love  to my baby Choki ( my guinea pig). Do my face and bath protocol, as my mom calls it. Then do all the stuff I have to do, if I have shooting that day well I get prepared the day before so everything is ready. I’m a little obsessive with organization and preparation for everything, I have the “overachiever’s disease” and it make me a control freak at times. A day in my life is kind of boring sometimes but in the past years my daily routine have been changing constantly due to my studies and jobs.


What type of music do you listen to?
From Death Metal to Bjork and some Folkloric music from Puerto rico. I prefer music from the 80’ and 90’s I consider does decades to be my biggest influence in my style and taste for everything.

What are the 5 things you can’t live without?
Family, Pets, Friends, Inner peace and Freedom.

Is there anything about yourself you would like to share with us?


LINKS:

Modelmayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/KrystalUmi
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/KrystalUmi
Modeling Agency: www.cyanidenation.com





1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice pics you've got there.. Looking forward for more.
    ~K.R. ( http://snareoflight.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete